Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

In a message dated 8/31/00 9:42:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Acidic113@aol.com writes:

> hey does anyone know how the Chem AP and physics AP is?  I have three this
>  year and it's the first week and I feel stacked.. I can handle it I'm sure
>  but does anyone have any advice if someone out there has taken it?  Also,
>  does anyone know if you can elect to take an AP test that you haven't
taken
>  course for?  I mean if you are capable of independently studying an entire
>  course's material on your own.. would they let you take a test?

The Chem AP test was the 2nd hardest test I took last year (American History
AP being the hardest, by *far*).  It wasn't hard so much because the material
was hard to understand or remember, but because the teacher I had was just
too boring and didn't prepare us for the AP test much at all.  If you're in a
similar situation, I would highly suggets getting like Barron's AP Chemistry
study book and read the whole thing the three days before the test...helped
me a lot...

I expect AP Physics to be pretty easy, especially the B test (which is what
they're teaching at my high school this year).  Even the C test shouldn't be
that hard if you've had calculus.

I'm curious, what's the AP Biology test like?  I've heard it's the hardest
test by somebody, but then I've heard others breezed right through it... (I'm
thinking the AP European or AP English/Lit test will be hardest :P

JayEll