Re: TI-M: How's about something different?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: How's about something different?

you know.. I just subscribed about 2 hours ago and I too have noticed a
couple of key details regarding this list.  Anyone can learn and apply math..
it is the universal language.  It is meant to be easy for intelligent people.
 How many of you can create math?  I like to read about these new
experimental theorems; not everyone's "credentials".  I see the same thing
happening that happens everytime I get a bunch of friends together to play
AD&D; everyone starts to compete instead of practice teamwork.  I, for one,
want to ask for everyone's input.  I have searched tirelessly for an
interesting mathematical study for the Intel science fair and I am pretty
adamant about entering.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I won't steal
ideas; only tell me ideas that are not being used by yourself or others.
Thanks
-Ivan