From: owner-ti-math@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-ti-math@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Alpaca2500@aol.com
Sent: 15 May 2000 10:50
To: ti-math@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: TI-M: Diminsions

this is the way i look at it:
because we are 3 dimensional beings, we cannot even imagine what the 4th
dimension is like unless we were to be taen into the 4th dimension by a 4th
dimensional being.  as far as drawing a picture of the 4th dimension, it is
mpossible.  though i may be possible tomake a 3d model of a 4d object, just
as it is possible to make a 2d drawing of a 3d cube or something.
i think.