Re: TI-M: Wondering Again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Wondering Again

Well, I took the most advanced math courses my school would let me take.
That means that me and a friend of mine took Alg in 7th, Accelerated Geo in
8th, Alg II in 9th, PreCal in 10th, and Cal this year in 11th.  We're the
only juniors in the (only) Cal class with a bunch of seniors.  I took the SAT
back in Jan, got an 800 math, and just took the SAT II Math IIC a little over
a week ago, hoping to do well.  I got an 88 on the AMC-12 (tied for best in
the school w/ 3 other people), and took 5th in the Juniors division at a
local math contest (our Junior team took 1st).  And of course, I'm hoping for
a 5 on Calc AB...  :::crossing fingers:::

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com