Re: TI-M: Re: TI-89 log

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Re: TI-89 log

Thanks!

What's a lavalier?

I expect to be leaving Eastern Shore (which is pretty much Ocean City)
between 10am and noon; I can't get a feel for how these people that I'm
working with see time. Because I went to a meeting that my co-teacher
skipped, though, I may leave him with the burden of representing both of us...

Just so as to cut down on jitters and so that the order in which people
stand is fixed in heads and stuff, should we do a quick runthrough Friday
night? We don't have to, but it's something to think about. Thanks for the
agenda though.

Will keep in touch. Time's starting to move really fast, at least for me.

At 20:40 14-06-2000 -0400, you wrote:

>You just do Log(n)/Log(x)
>kc8apf
>kc8apf@ti-files.org