Re: TI-M: College

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: College

Next year for me.  Just a lowly 'ole high school senior this year.  I
know where I want to go, though.  Any of you heard of Rose-Hulman
Institute of Technology, of Terre Haute, IN?  Considering this is a math
list on a calculator website, I wouldn't be too surprised.  It's a
really good engineering school.  My second choice:  Swarthmore College,
Philly, PA.  But I still kinda have to finish my senior year first.  Of
which I have completed... 3 days.

Eric Tollefson
CmdrERT01@yahoo.com