[TI-H] Re: TI 83+ as a remote control :-P

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: TI 83+ as a remote control :-P

Yeah, took a look at it.
But I need some sort of program on my calc for it to work, and since your
code is written in C for the 89/92 series, I don't know if I can get it to
work for the 83+.
And I think I'll write my own protocol, since I can't use the TiLP things
(Visual Basic 4 :-/), so I guess I have to start from scratch, and I want
full control of the features. :-)
I already found info on controlling winamp from within VB, and it actually
works :-P
I can't seem to get the things working which return values (current
playlist location, etc.), I just get '1'. But that could be because I'm
using vb.
Is there anyone knowing a good protocol for parallel-to-ticalc-2-wire? I
can work out the calculator clocked protocol, but if there already exist a
(better) protocol, that would be nice.
I'm still wondering how linking stuff normally works. How can the calc
know it has received all 8 bits of a byte? I can't send an ack command
with value '2' since I only have '0' and '1'. Probably I'm going to just
do a slow-enough-to-be-safe protocol, maybe with some reaction speed tests.

--
Groeten,
Ronald Teune