[TI-H] Re: Speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Speaker

Wow - don't be mad......
I didn't mean to .. well - whatever you thought I was meaning ....

I was replying to Tim, who said he wanted to convert his design to a PIC
(microcontroller), since most people start thinking about the PIC16F84
when thinking about PIC's, I thought to give him a tip someone gave me a
few months ago - about the PIC16F628 being better and cheaper.....

greetz,
--peter-martijn