[TI-H] Re: Connecting a gps tracking mouse to the Ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Connecting a gps tracking mouse to the Ti-89

As all-in-one gps units are still quite expensive (at least 200 euro) I want to connect a gps-mouse (which will cost less than 100 €) to the ti-89 which should then display for example the location, ground speed and direction of movement.  Also in this way  I can decide by myself what I want to do with the data, for example I would like to use the ti-89 for waypoint tracking.
Mark