[TI-H] Re: Speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Speaker

I don't know if that is particularly true, however, I have actually bought a
pair of cheap headphones and modified the plug so that it would fit into the
linkport (2.5mm), and it worked fine. I don't think I caused any damage to
the linkport because two years later, the calc works fine.

However, realize that there really isn't any good software to utilize a
calculator speaker besides for simple tunes... nothing real practical besides
the awe of hearing music coming from a calculator.