[TI-H] Re: TI-83 Parallel link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tristan Schaap writes:
> I just built a link cable (The parallel version from the site), but
> I'm having some trouble. According to several programs, the link
> cable is fine. But when I try to send it gives an Error in Xmit
> error. If I try to send a file from the calc to the PC it gives the
> same error on the calc, and a 'Header too large' error on the PC. Can
> anyone please help me with this? (I've also tried using different
> comps, a P90, a P120 and a PIII900)

Your question is lacking some crucial information.  Which programs make you
think the cable is fine?  Which program gives you the error message?

Be aware that you cannot use the TI software with a parallel link.  You must
use special link software that has support for it.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/