[TI-H] Rom Dumping TI-83+ SilverEdt. w/USB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Rom Dumping TI-83+ SilverEdt. w/USB

Is it possible to ROM dump using a USB cable?

I've downloaded the programs TI-CALC recommends, i.e. romdump.exe and it's
syntax seems to indicate that you need to be using a Serial cable. It does
not mention, in the very brief romdump.txt, about USB.

If you can use USB, can anyone tell me how to do it? The programs I have so
far are TI-Connect (downloaded from TI) and romdump.exe (from ti-calc.org).
TI-Connect allows me to move applications between the calculator and the
computer but I can't find a Rom Dump option in the program itself.

I'm trying to get a ROM image for use with the VTI Emulator.

Thanks.

Aaron