[TI-H] Re: [A83] new program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: [A83] new program

On/at/with physics class, I learnt a bit electronics, and such an opamp
should amplify the difference with a factor 10000 or so. I thought this was
the way to make a 5V/0V block signal out of a mic input. But it didn't work
out. Rabidcow proposed a transistor, I guess I'll try that.

Follow-Ups: References: