[TI-H] Re: new program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: new program

hmm, maybe connect the "calc" output to a transistor:

       /----- signal line on calc
out --|
       \>---- ground line on calc

with maybe a resistor or two thrown in because I haven't had an
electronics class in a while.

Of course this will still only give you a high/low value on the calc.
You'd want a serial ADC to get more than that.  (or use two opamps for a
3 level signal)

-josh

On Fri, 3 May 2002 10:59:30 +0200 "Ronald Teune" <rtwolf@gmx.net> writes:

> Hi there!
> Some time ago, someone wanted a microphone recorder thingy for on
> the calc.
> I thought something like this would do it:
>
>    /-|\
> mic\ |-/
>     -|/
>
> (a mic on the +/- of an opamp, and the OUT connected to a calc)
> But it didn't work, maybe someone has suggestions.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.