From: ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Elijah McNeish
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 6:30 PM
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TI-H] TI Graph-Link Problem

To whomever it may concern:
I recently purchased a USB Graph-Link cable for my TI-92 and am having
trouble transferring the Fargo II backup file (fargo.92b.)  I am using
Windows XP, but I am certain that isn't the problem.  I can transfer
.92p
files fine.  When I go to TI Connect and then to restore it only gives
me
the option to transfer a .92g (group) file.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Thank you very much.
-Elijah McNeish