[TI-H] Stephan I can't e-mail you for soem reason??????

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Stephan I can't e-mail you for soem reason??????

Stephan,
	I'm not quite sure if the eighth pulse is necessary.  I can't
imagine what it would be doing besides pushing junk off of the shift
register in the controller; however the websites that I found that talk
about the Nintendo and the controller show it on all of the timing
diagrams.  I am at home on my lunch break right now, I will look at it
in more detail when I am doen at work...it looks pretty good though. One
question though where is the Latch line from the NES controller?  I
think this method is definitely worth while.  For the four AND gates I
suppose one chip will do but for the inverters I might just use two
transistors, unless you think I should actually use an IC???  Let me
know.

Regards,
Cullen