[TI-H] Re: PICs in general

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PICs in general

Hi!

KiwiCado23@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have any advice on where to start learning PIC-craft?

I started with the PicstartPLUS of Microchip itself.

It comes with a complete documentation and the hardware to program EVERY
PIC.

The PIC assembly lang is pretty easy. U just have to get used to all the
registers and
it's function unless u want to use C or similar.

The kit is about $200 as far as I remember. But u get everything u need
including the programmer.

Can somebody provide me with assembler routines for the TI92 / TI92+ /
TI92-II+ for sending a byte
and receiving a byte tru the link cable (I have the original one by TI -
the black one).

Should not be a big problem to add some 74HC573 to expand the PIC and 2
lines for accessing the
TI... Maybe also a serial shift register would be useful but it all
depends on the ay how a byte is received/sent.

Pierre

Follow-Ups: References: