[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 09:17 AM, Ronald Teune wrote:

>> I can talk to my TI-86 just fine while running of a AC->9V DC converter
>
> how do you talk actually? What kind of interface does the PIXpander
> have?

I use two pins (RA0, and RA1) two communicate with the TI. Right now I
am trying to implement the basic functionality that Sami had worked
towards, which was splitting the card into chunks of X KB (Sami uses
32KB blocks, I am using 16KB blocks), and so it will use the standard
Unit-to-Unit communication protocol, with extra packet types in the
future to allow things like a file manager and a very small filesystem
(which is partially implemented by the card)