[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

To regulate your voltages, consider a network of Zener diodes acting as
shunts. If you need help with this, you can ask me, or look it up in an
electronics textbook. You can probably Google it, too. This would use far
less power. Also, you could use three LM317 adjustable voltage regulators.
This would be even more power efficient, and the LM317 is very easy to
find. IIRC, they still sell it at Radio Shack.

--nick