[TI-H] Re: PIC Interfacing - Web page update(hardware ?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIC Interfacing - Web page update(hardware ?)

OK,
	On your schematic you have each calc serial channel tied to two
separate pins on the IC.  Is this really necessary?  If both channels
are bidirectional and each pin on the chip is bidirectional then why do
you need to use two pins per channel.  From what I understood the pins
on the PIC can be input or ouput.  If this isn't so then I understand
the need for it, please correct me if I am wrong.  These PICS are very
particular.

Thanks,
Cullen Logan

Follow-Ups: References: