[TI-H] Re: PIXpander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIXpander

--- Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
> wrote:
>Don't you think a single nop is a bit too short time to compensate for
>button-bouncing?
>It probably rushes straight through that.
>Probably isn't the only problem though, if it is a problem.. :)
>
>///Olle

Yeah, I figured that too, so I decided to just enable the TMR0 interrupt and have it interrupt when the button was released. Oddly enough, my PIC is still responding on the down press (->Low) rather than the release (->High, which I set in the OPTION register). I really am getting a tad nervous on trying to figure out how Sami determined how long it was held down... because if I can't get it to properly respond to signals, I am screwed.

Matrix-Zed E-Mail (Should This Be Removed?)