[TI-H] Re: Update of the OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Update of the OS

I see no reason that the TI-graphlink would not work for 92+ updates.  I've updated 89, 83, and
83+ with one.
Go to http://education.ti.com/product/tech/92p/apps/apps.html
There are links to various flash APPS and also the 89+ OS (if you want to try to get anything
other than version 2.05, the most recent, you have to e-mail TI and ask them for it)  There will
be instructions for installation with the download; i'm pretty sure it goes through the TI
software that you can use for sending programs and stuff.
jeff