[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

In a message dated 5/2/2001 6:12:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sells@inetnebr.com writes:

<<

 > Before we get out of hand are we looking fro economics or versatility!  I
 > remember a radiolink is somewhere around thirty dollars for a tranceiver!

 A simple AM radio can be made with a an antena, coil, and a diode.

 In other words if we make them, they will be chepper. Alot chepper.

 "You can't spell Windows with out ___DO_S"  >>

I wonder what is the chance you will get it to work and work with oput
interference!