[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 15:23 2001-05-02, you wrote:
>Check the Pawn Shops, I've seen in good condition TI86's for $20.

Too bad pawn shops are so rare in sweden.
Another good idea is too check with people quitting high school. They often
want to sell their calcs at a fairly good price. I don't know of any school
here in sweden that provides calcs, you have to buy them yourself. And not
many are interested in still having them when they quit school.
I'm on a budget now too, will travel this summer, and need to have enough
money to pay my rent when I come back too.
I guess I'll have to borrow calcs if I am to do any networking experiments.

///Olle