[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

In a message dated 5/1/2001 5:42:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oh@hem.passagen.se writes:

<< >Hmm, this has gotway off my original idea... for all those that dont
remember
 >it :) i was thinking of something more like a star topology with a computer
 >acting as the hub (or possibly some other hardware acting as a base) where
 >instead of the calculator or the custom hardware doing all the work (which
 >would slow it down a lot) the computer does the work and the calcs would
have
 >a standard packet except the header would have the destination id and the
 >originating id >>

Shoot just make a portable net work of a hub then... LOL I'd lik eto see how
complicated that would be.