From: JHill8075@aol.com
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TI-H] Re: TI-83 Problems
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:07:30 EST

 >How old is it?
 >It could be a broken CB, or a corroded circuit
 >or something like a power failure

I'm not sure how old it is, but it looks a lot different from the "standard"
TI calculator look. It is in a different case than the TI-85/86 series and
the TI-83(that I have seen before)/83+/89.

--Robert Mohr--
rmohr02@hotmail.com

"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to 'SPEED' around a city,
keeping its 'SPEED' over fifty, and if its 'SPEED' dropped, it would
explode. I think it was called, 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" - Homer
Simpson