[TI-H] Re: Link port drain

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Link port drain

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Ronald Teune wrote:
> >Isn't this a nice idea to get more sound out of a speaker?
> >I used my TI-83 with a little speaker, but the volume of the sound is very
> >low. What can I do? Use your transistor-idea?
>
> Uhhh, I don't know, but I guess it'll work, with some modifications. Anyone
> else?

Yes, it will work.

I wonder if anyone has considered offloading the music to a
microcontroller.  Let the game pre-load various sounds to a uC, perhaps
using music notes or something MIDI-like.  Then you could have a simple
D->A converter at least, but I suppose thats more then anybody would use
anyway.