[TI-H] Re: PIXpander source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIXpander source

Hi,

The source code of the PIC program is now available on my page.

I have used the (obsolete) PASM assembler from Parallax. To compile
the file with MPLAB from Microchip you need to use a special header
that contains all the definitions of the directives; Search the
net for this file.

In the source you can also see how the variable-transfer is done
between the PIC and the calculator.

I hope that many of you will be able to detect bugs in the code or
give me some ideas to implement.

Regards,

Sami Khawam

http://sami.ticalc.org