[TI-H] Hardware

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Hardware

Hi list,

maybe I didnt get the point of the PICXpander stuff (or however it was
called) but I want to use my TI92
as a tools to aquire external data.
So my idea was to build a PIC-Board (cos Im familar with the PICs and
they r quite fast)
and save all the signal I need/want and transfer them to the TI whenever
needed or forced.
So I need the transfer protocoll of the serial I/O. Can anybody help me
to find it or knows it already?
I prefer assembly lang cos I also like the Motorola 68k (maybe cos of
the adressing format
MOVE [from],[to] not like Intel MOVE [to],[from but that's another point
:-)]

Ok I just need the electrical I/O specs and some assembly progamm
(examples) how to initiate xfer
(also bidirectional would be fine, then u can config the PIC-board by
the TI... I think also of A/D converter
and such stuff, any ideas will be welcome also :-)

thx and bye

Pierre