[TI-H] Re: Carlos Becker....question about PIC code?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Carlos Becker....question about PIC code?

It shows where the result should go.  When you can specify F, you can
put either 'F' or 'W' (one being 0, the other being 1, not certian which
is which offhand).

So 'decfsz temp,F' would decrement the value conatined in temp, and
place the result back in temp.

'decfsz temp,W' would decrement the value conatined in temp, and place
the result in W.  temp would stay the same.

-Adam