[TI-H] Winamp Remote Control for TI - Released!

[Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Winamp Remote Control for TI - Released!

Ever wondered to control winamp from your calc?? IT's possible now!!
The program works with the libticables library made by Roms
(tilp.sourceforge.net) and uses TI's protocol
Actually only the 89 & 92+ programs are available, and, since I don't know
how to program other calcs and I only own a 92+, that's all I can do.

You can find the info and program at
http://alh.dhs.org/pichw/ti_winamp.zip  (thanxs to Olle Hedman).
Please read the docs.

I will soon release the source code (it's a mess right now) and how the
"protocol" works.

The program includes play, stop, pause capabilities and a search function
which also displays up to 50 matches! The name of the song and other data
is shown on the screen.

That's all, please contact me of any bug.

Carlos Becker