[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

Thanks for the links, there was all the info I needed.
Now that I wrote my own little transfer program I can pinpoint exactly
_what_ makes the transfer not work (since it still doesn't). The calc does
not respond properly by lowering line B when I initiate contact by lowering
line A (or the other way around). I measured the voltage when I the line
'low' and it was 1.65V, maybe it isn't low enough for the calc to interpret
it as a 0 and set the other line to 0? Any other ideas? Anyway, I found most
of the parts needed for a serial-link here at work, so maybe I'll try to get
one of the guys here that can solder to build it for me sometime and see if
it works better.