[TI-H] Re: Rechargable Batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Rechargable Batteries

I know that rechargeable alkaline batteries will work, but not usually with as long of a life as
regualar alkaline batteries.  NiMH should also work, although I've never tried them myself.  As
for the charger, I have seen ones that will charge NiCads, NiMH, and alkalines, but unless the
charger says it will charge NiMH, you probably shouldn't use it.
jeff