[TI-H] Re: TI-Link Mic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: TI-Link Mic

At 10:20 AM 8/11/01 +0200, you wrote:

>Some time ago there was a thread about a TI-Link Mic. Yesterday, suddenly
>the word 'OpAmp' came up in my mind. You can use the opamp as a comparator,
>which compares the mic-signal with(/to?) a voltage from a resistor. It
>should be possible to record something in this way.
>
>--Ronald

In fact one could conect the inputs on the opamp directly to the mic,
because the mic pulls current from one led and pushes it to the other (like
a mini generator). And because the open loop gain is near 10,000 it could
make a near digatal signal from your analog input. Just rember to put a
diode on the output of the onamp so you get 1 and 0, and not 1, 0, and -1.

"Real programers don't check error messages for correct grammer."