[TI-H] I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

i was thinking more of a device that would hook up to a serial or parallel
port of a computer, and the system would be used for file sharing/backup...
with a program on the computer controlling the packet routing (itd be faster)
and the calculators being clients... you could have a function on the computer
allowing storage of the calcs memory on it... sort of like a backup. I thought
of this because i noticed how long it took some people to get their link
cables hooked up to their computers (got five people done in an hour...) and i
thought it would be better if i could get about 25 people done in that time
instead