[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

This would make the hardware very simple, perhaps just wire connecting
all the link ports, but it would be incompatible with all current
programs.  IIRC, someone wrote i2c drivers that might make this work with
very little modification.  (don't remember who, or if they were z80/86k
or both)

-josh

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:55:11 -0700 Nick Peaden <nitrocloud@netzero.net>
writes:

> Well, I'm not much of a programmer in C, but a typical calculator
> can be the
> "router" with some simple software.  This program has to be active
> and bresent
> on all calcs, but just remeber, It isn't the hub the does all of the
> routing,
> there are the routing softwares!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.