Re: TI-H: Vl: Parallel port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Vl: Parallel port

yes it will work just fine.  i do it my self, it shure beats going
behind the computer and pluging and unpluging the cable.

--
"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and the

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
--William Pitt, 1783

And just 'cus I am a Pyro,

"Nonflammable is not a challenge"
--Bart Simpson