Re: TI-H: TI Dictionary

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Dictionary

Reason A) I like fiddling with my 89's internals.

Reason B) I was just using the TICT:eBook Reader, and one of my friends
commented that it would be more useful if it had a dictionary.  And since it
is impractical to encode an entire dictionary into an eBook, I was looking
for another solution.

Owen ANderson
resistor@mac.com