Re: TI-H: Keyboard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Keyboard

Na, you dont want to use a ready-made keyboard. You need to design a
keyboard yourself that is controlled by a uC. That way it will only consume
< 1mA insted of  > 1mA. It could also possibly be wired into the calcs own
power supply when it is drawing that small current.

You could use the keyboard for the keys, but i suggest re-wireing the keys
into ure own uC.

What u think???

Simon.