TI-H: somthing hardware related for a change

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: somthing hardware related for a change

Did anyone ever succeed in building a rf link for calks?

I remember some talk about it some time back, but nothing ever came
about, if i can recall.

Also did any one come up with a way to directly link the expander to a
computer to transfer programs to that?  I have one and it is kind of a
pain to transfer things to the calc and then to the expander and
vesa-versa.

one other thing, in regards to all the off topic junk, here is a quote:
"'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's
mouth and remove all doubt"

Bryan Fields

kb9mci@qsl.net

Follow-Ups: References: