Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)

> Does anybody other than me think we're going a little overboard with this
> laser stuff?

not at all!!!  I think we're coming up with a lot of very interesting stuff
right now I mean comunication laser that suddenly say out of position and
slice through a Periguin Falcon that's diving about to catch a sparrow and
then the laser slices off the top half of a thirty story office building (of
course this is happening in New York, whad you expect Kansas).  then again I
don't really want the be related to the death of the worlds fastest animal
nevermind.

> >From: "Bernard" <npfs@cybcon.com>
> >To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
> >Subject: Re: TI-H: Re: Laser Network (OT)
> >Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:04:28 -0800
> >

> >I'll take one!!!   but that would be a very powerful laser to do that
last
> >time I checked you need on thats atleast the size of a car battery and
that
> >needs a lot of wattage (a standard electrical plug won't work, sorry).
but