From: owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of
RoniBarrett@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 11:13 AM
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

Same rom versions, identical down to the byte (i used filecomp to test
that). The output is wired right to the ribbon cable of the screen i think,
so the output is always the same as the screen.

Jeff Barrett
HybridSoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
hybridsoft.cjb.net

Do teacher versions of the calcs have the same rom versions as student
versions?
for 83?
82?
89? 92?
86?

What kind of fun stuff could we do with the external screen port?... would
we be able to show 2 different screens (seems very unlikely)

Are teach versions easier to add backlighting to? ROM Expanders inside that
extra space?

Follow-Ups: References: