RE: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Teacher Versions of calculators

When I was still in school (since then, I've graduated), I know I looked at
the rom version for my teacher's calc, and it was completely different
number (his was an 85, and mine was rom 10, his was rom d7. Not even close.)
He was wanted me to install an ASM shell and some programs that were made
just for it. I tried, but it well, locked up the calc, probably because the
rom's aren't ASM compatable. So, I'm going with the idea that the calcs are
completely different, but look the same on the screen. Inside, I'm sure
they've got something that sorta doubles the output of the screen. Not sure
how, but would make sense, since we haven't been able to find a port that
would let us do this.

-jeffd
jeffd@wwnet.net