Re: TI-H: Not Hardware, but close. (TI-89)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Not Hardware, but close. (TI-89)

kc7vwm@earthlink.net writes:

<<     Today during math, I made a discovery. My TI89 doesn't do cube roots
or x Roots? What's up with that? I really need to be able to, and the TI 89
does everything else I can possibly think of. I looked through the catalog,
and in the manual, but no sign of it. I have hardware version 2.00 and AMS
Version 1.05. Does this have anything to do with it?
                                 Anyway, sorry about the OT, but I've seen
worse, lately.

                                                       Keelan >>
I thought it did, but i havnt had enough time to go throught he whole
calculator yet. Just do n^(1/s) where z is the x root. For example:  to do
the 5th root of 6, do 6^(1/5)
This is a standard algebra definition and will always work.

Jeff Barrett