Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

> I don't care who fucks who. It's not like it's born to few people anyway
:)
> I don't like extreamly "femenin" people though, no matter what actual
gender
> they have.
> Being gay doesn't have to affect your personality one bit.
> I can't understand why one could be "homophobic".. what is there to be
afraid
> of?

   i agree with you 100% how will being homosexual affect your personality?
you guys ever read The Brethren by John Grisham?  The guy who was running
for president was a "in the closet" gay and hey he was still human...
...what's wrong with that?  and what's so scary about gays?  believe it or
not they are...   ...HUMANS!!!   my goodness people scared about other
people, what is this world coming........