TI-H: TI-89 Help, Urgent, LCD Protective Cover

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-89 Help, Urgent, LCD Protective Cover

Question: Is there a plastic protective cover that goes over the LCD on the
TI-89?  While looking at my TI-89 it seems like there is enough space (i.e.
the case may have been designed for) a plastic protective cover for the LCD.
Today while opening my TI-89 to clean goo out of my "0" key, my motherboard
flew across the room and landed in a pile of clothing while popping the case
off.  I'm wondering if perhaps a clear plastic cover is now hiding
somewhrere in the room, and made it's escape during the in-flight movie.

sirknight@mindless.com

Any help appreciated.