TI-H: =?big5?B?UmU6IFRJLUg6IFJlOiBERkkgTW90aGVycyBhbmQgQU1EtHM=?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: =?big5?B?UmU6IFRJLUg6IFJlOiBERkkgTW90aGVycyBhbmQgQU1EtHM=?=

only prob wi' that is that i need a full computer (everything, cd, zip, hd,
mon, speaker, everything) for no more than 1,200.
the intel gigs are being sold at low volume to dell, think it was around
900+ a chip, i'm looking into the athlons and celerons, p3 are a tap bit
much, and also i need it to be an easy upgrade, (so with a cel. i'd be
getting a slot 1, not socket 7)
but i still got a few months before i'll really be considering anything.
almost forgot, what's a good brand for mtoherboards?
Bernard