Re: TI-H: Dust under screen guard(related to:Calc Cleaner)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dust under screen guard(related to:Calc Cleaner)

From: <RoniBarrett@aol.com>
> Heres another question. My 86 has dust UNDER the plastic screen guard.
Anyone
> have a clue how they got there?

It happens, a couple of my 85's ended up with dust there too.

> Can i get them out without prying the guard off?

Sure, take the calculator apart and clean it from the inside.  Just don't
scratch it, or you'll be worse off than in the first place :)

I've taken off the plastic guard to clean them, but be very careful if you
try, its easy to scratch the screen while prying at it.

I liked it so much without the guard that I just left it off, the screen is
so much easier to see.

> Am I to suffer forever with this dust? Am I too obsessive about this dust?

Nope, I hate the dust too.