Re: TI-H: Problems with BCC serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Problems with BCC serial link

the BLACK cable looks just like a seral cable, the grey one is a 9600 baud
modem(that's why it costs so much).  they waited till we make a very good
homemade one and sell it themselves.  Smart for a big company, bad for us.

Thanks,
Rob Smith
Kormoc@netzero.net      Aim: Billvortex
Http://www.tigalaxy.com