Re: TI-H: FINALLY!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: FINALLY!!!

In a message dated 1/12/2000 11:32:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
npfs@cybcon.com writes:

<< the first snow of the season!!!   eck...   no very much!!!  here in Canby
 oregon it is the first snow of the season and boy there isn't much...
 Bernard >>
Heh! Here in Michigan, we got the first real snow in the last 4 years today!
In 5 minutes, 2 inches piled up on my car, and by the end of the day, the
SOB's doors were frozen shut. This is NORMAL weather in Michigan, 5 years
ago, before our mild winters started, summer was 3 months of lousy skiing.

Jefrf Barrett